Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hold the Light


"Hold the Light" by Bert Sommer

And I've seen where I'd like to be It's a place where your mind is free If you've seen it, better keep it, don't let go Hold the Light, it's so bright I can't describe it but it's right And easy to find it, Hold the Light.
And I know what I want to do I can try to enlighten you If you've seen it, better keep it, don't let go Hold the Light, it's inside And will be there day or night We can be somewhere, Hold the Light.
It's so hard to hold on, but you can if you try Don't be mislead by what you've been brought up to do It's for the better in you, and will be there day or night We can be somewhere, Hold the Light.
And I've touched what I want to reach And it's things I would like to teach If you've seen it, better keep it, don't let go.
Hold the Light, it's inside, and will be there day or night We can be somewhere, Hold the Light And will be there, Hold the Light We can be somewhere, Hold the Light And will be there day or night We can be somewhere, Hold the Light.
Listen here: "Hold the Light"

Check out these great sites: "The Great Illusion" journey by Victor Kahn and "Woodstock '69" story of Artie Kornfeld

Image: "The Road Less Traveled" by Jim Warren - Religious and spiritual beliefs are very important in this world but I think what is even more important is that we all have the freedom of choice in these beliefs.

No comments: